Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh my, it's been a while since I've said anything o:

Nothing all that new has been going on lately, so I haven't had anything to write about. Tear tear.

I'm doing pretty good in school, and becoming friends with Kana more :3 History isn't as hard as I thought, and Biology is simple. The teacher is strange and just assigns book work so it's easy to tell what's going to be homework the next night.

Tomorrow is 'Unity Day' for 9/11, they're really trying to get us all to be incredibly peppy all the time. We already had a football game (and a spirit day), and then Friday they want us to have another spirit day. The Vice principal came in my history class to explain the rules, then went on about how we should be proud to go to this school, and we should show our spirit. I think it's stupid :/

I haven't had any time to do anything social because of school, so I don't have anything to talk about there.

But, in my internet time I'm pretty happy. I opened up a shop on Solia Online (an avatar based forum site) and already sold three drawings, three more are lined up for me to do in my waiting list ^^

You can see the finished ones here:
Panda Bear
Angeron
Sheenyeo

I don't have much else to talk about right now and I have some homework to finish, see you later!

No comments: